Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Wednesday Wrap up

I am bad at live blogging. Sue me.


Today my phone doesn't work, which has sent me into a dimension of confused isolation I can barely relate in text. I think it might have been the electrical storm last night. Ohio has sought out to make my existence a fit of bizarre oddity of weather including tornado watches, flood warnings and soon, 95 degree weather.

I have become exhausted. I tried to learn flash today. It was very frustrating but I am committed to it. I love animating in keynote and flash seems like the natural extension. I spent 4 hours trying to make it work today. It was going fine, but then nothing started to make sense and I ended up just trying to get something that resembled a finished product. I'll see about posting it tomorrow.

3 comments:

Phill said...

Flash is sort of scary. I'm teaching myself (slowly) After Effects. That's blowing my mind.

I think the exhaustion of an institute like this takes a serious toll, though.

As do the Brosephs.

Douglas Walls, PhD said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Douglas Walls, PhD said...

the Brosephs have got their AC working. They have increased in coolness, literally, with me as a result. Let us hope that they do not clog it with sweet huka sage.