Saturday, May 31, 2008

Wierd Morning

So, not really about DMAC but I had the weirdness of morning. First off, lots of storms last night. Tornado warnings and such. Didn't go to bed till late. Woke up and got ready like an hour and a half before I had to be there so I thought I would get something to eat. No dice. All the restaurants are close. I even got waved off from McDonald's which for some reason didn't open till 9:30. Then, while I was walking to class this piece of bread just fell out of the sky or this tree. I mean, it LANDED right in front of me like it came out of the tree. Then when I got there, I realized I had forgotten my power cord. So I had to walk back to the apartment to get it, then back.

Then we talked about copyright. Not my favorite topic.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Clearly, it is manna from heaven:
(Book of Exodus) "And when the dew that lay was gone up, behold, upon the face of the wilderness there lay a small round thing, as small as the hoar frost on the ground (16:14). And when the children of Israel saw if, they said one to another It is manna: for they wist not what it was. And Moses said unto them, This is the bread which the Lord hath given you to eat." I'm so glad all those years of Sunday school have finally come in handy.